This is my first product review.
I’ve searched all over for a sulphate free shampoo and the closest I got was Tressemme Naturals Lower Sulphates Shampoo. I have been using this shampoo diluted for the past two years. So when I came across a completely sulphate free shampoo, I grabbed it and ran. Well, after paying for it.
Nature’s Gate Herbal Blend Volumizing Shampoo Lemongrass & Clary Sage
After using it, I just had to do a review on it.
More about the shampoo
It was specifically made for fine hair as it is a volume enhancing shampoo.
From the website, certified organic extracts are fresh from the field, locally grown in California on land dedicated to growing Nature’s Gate botanical essences are used. At the family owned Organic farm, each plant receives individual care, ensuring the highest purity and quality. The farm’s water source is derived from the winter rains and snow pack of the Sierra Nevadas. It’s a cruelty free and vegan product.
Most of all it contains:
- No Phthalates or Parabens
- No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth/Coco Sulfates (which I was most excited about)
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Derived Ingredients.
- I love the smell, which lingers long after washing
- It lathers well and was easy to apply
- Really soothes itchy scalp, without my hair feeling stripped
- It’s gentle, but cleanses effectively.
- The only con is it is so hard to find in Harare. For the actual shampoo, my hair loves it.
I actually feel like I would even shampoo my hair more often with this shampoo. My hair was fluffy and soft after my complete wash routine.